Experts in the development process for industrial and business parks.
We develop industrial sites and business parks into thematically focused production and service networks at locations in Switzerland.
A place for synergies
We develop industrial sites into thematically focused production and service networks, and create ideal conditions for synergies and innovation.
Industry focus with potential
Companies locating at RUAG industrial and business parks benefit from industry-specific know-how transfer, experience sharing and optimum infrastructure.
Flexibility to meet needs
By setting aside reserve space we enable enhanced operational flexibility for constantly changing production needs and processes.
RUAG industrial and business parks are built and developed on the basis of a master plan – as a whole and in stages.
RUAG industrial and business parks feature long-term transport and logistical planning and offer welcoming recreational areas.
An attractive work environment
We implement specific measures to promote cross-unit collaboration, innovative work options (such as coworking and labs) and fitness, dining and shopping opportunities on site, thereby boosting the appeal of jobs at the location.
How is an industrial and business park created?
A systematic process. Implementation in line with needs.
1. Master planning
- Establish parameters
- Prepare development strategy
- Define thematic focus
2. Industrial, logistical and transport planning
- Draw grid according to thematic focus
- Define internal access and transport routes
- Plan and connect to regional transport systems
- Define configuration of structures
3. Design planning
- Prepare legal documentation
- Define construction sites
- Prepare property strategy and project specifications
- Authorisation process
4. Planning and execution
- Execute individual construction projects
- Project planning
- Construction Permit