Your specialist for environmental simulation testing
Environmental influences affect the reliability, quality and service life of technical products. Environmental simulation tests are indispensable for ensuring the trouble-free functioning of a product throughout its entire life cycle, regardless of environmental influences. The test results provide information about the resilience of a product and its components against environmental influences.
As an accredited testing laboratory, we perform environmental simulation tests – both to national and international standards and in accordance with individual customer requirements. By conducting tests during the early stages of development, we contribute to comprehensive quality assurance, minimizing risk and ensuring the reliability of your products.
RUAG - Your comprehensive partner for environmental simulation testing
Applied test methods
The Test Center for Environmental Simulation performs the following tests in both accredited and non-accredited areas:
- Mechanical testing: Vibration, mechanical shock and fall
- Temperature and humidity
- Corrosion: Salt spray
- Ingress protection: Dust, rain and immersion
- Negative pressure
- Packaging: Storage and transport of dangerous goods
- Testing of ammunition and explosives
- Testing of (rechargeable) batteries
- Civilian standards: SN / EN / ISO / IEC standards
- Military standards: MIL-STD, AECTP
- Aviation: RCTA DO-160
- Customer requirements: specific, non-standard requirements
Life cycle of a system
System tests should be a constant companion in the life cycle of a system to meet long-term qualitative requirements. We provide you with support during all phases from conception and specification through development and production to transfer of operations and the operation itself.
Accreditations and Certifications
- Accredited test laboratory in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025
- Accreditation number STS 0050
- Certified under ISO 9001
Our employees are audited in accordance with federal regulations regarding access to classified information, materials and facilities.